General terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions of the www.melorinmoda.com and www.melorinmoda.si stores are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection . We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions.
All prices are expressed in EUR
The seller reserves the right to change prices without notice.
Delivery Price List
Delivery throughout Slovenia is free regarding of the value of the purchase.
Delivery throughout Europe except Slovenia is free regarding of the value of the purchase.
Delivery times for Slovenia – 1 to 3 working days
Delivery times for Europe except Slovenia – 3 to 5 working days
• on delivery
Return of goods
DESCRIPTION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
the case of distance contracts, the consumer shall have the right to notify the undertaking within 48 hours that he is withdrawing from the contract without having to give a reason for his decision. The communication shall be deemed to be timely if the consignment is delivered within the time limit. The only cost to the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the direct cost of returning the goods. (The consumer returns the goods at his own expense, the packages with ransom the company does not take over).
Send the goods to our registered address. You will receive a receipt for delivery at the time of delivery. If you do not have a certificate, the company is not obliged to exchange or refund the price.
If the consumer withdraws from the contract, our company will return all payments made to him as soon as possible and no later than 7 days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal.
If the buyer has already received and withdraws the goods, he shall return or hand them over to the undertaking or to the person authorized by the undertaking to take over the goods without delay or at the latest within 14 days of notification of the withdrawal.
The buyer shall be deemed to return the goods in good time if he sends them before the expiry of the 48 hours repayment period.
The buyer shall be liable for the reduction in the value of the goods if the reduction in value is the result of conduct which is not strictly necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. The goods received must be returned intact and in an unaltered quantity, unless the goods are destroyed, defective, lost or their quantity has been reduced without the consumer’s fault.
The tenderer may withhold the refund of the payments received until the returned goods are taken over or until the buyer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, unless the company offers the possibility to only take over the returned goods.
THE BUYER SHALL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL PROVIDED FOR IN ARTICLE 43 ZVPOT :
Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the consumer shall not have the right of withdrawal as referred to in the first paragraph of this Article in the following contracts:
- goods or services the price of which depends on fluctuations in markets which are not affected by the undertaking and which may occur within the period of withdrawal;
- goods manufactured on the instructions of the consumer and adapted to his personal needs;
- goods which are rapidly perishable or which expire rapidly;
- on the provision of services, provided that the undertaking completes the contract in full and the provision of the service has comm upon the consumer’s express prior consent and with the consent to lose the right of withdrawal once it has been fully fulfilled by the undertaking;
- the supply of sealed audio or video and computer programs if the consumer has opened a security seal after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines other than subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return in order to protect health or hygiene reasons, provided that the consumer has opened the seal after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, by their nature, are inextricably mixed with other objects;
- concluded in public auctions;
- where the consumer has expressly requested a visit to the company at home for the purposes of carrying out urgent repair or maintenance. Where an undertaking provides additional services on such a visit which have not been expressly requested by the consumer or delivers goods which do not constitute spare parts strictly necessary for maintenance or repair, the consumer shall have the right of withdrawal for those additional services and the goods;
- accommodation not intended for permanent residence, the transport of goods, the rental of vehicles, the preparation and delivery of food, or leisure services where the undertaking is bound to fulfil its obligation at a specific date or within a specified time limit;
- the supply of digital content which is not delivered on a tangible media, if the supply of the service has comm upon the consumer’s express prior consent and with the consent to lose his right of withdrawal.”
Send returned goods recommended to our address:
Crna vas 73
and return it by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The buyer may request an immediate replacement for the same, faultless product or within the statutory time limit and under the conditions for claiming a claim for a non-in-kind defect.
- The seller must deliver the goods to the consumer in accordance with the contract and be liable for the remo- and legal errors of his performance.
- The error is real:
- if the thing does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or for marketing;
- if the subject matter does not have the characteristics necessary for the end-use for which the buyer purchases it, but which is known to or should have been known to the seller;
- if the matter does not have characteristics and merits which have been expressly or notly agreed or prescribed;
- if the seller has delivered a thing which does not match the model or model, unless the sample or model has been shown for the sake of notice only.
- The suitability of goods for normal use should be assessed in relation to normal goods of the same type and taking into account any sellers’ statements of the characteristics of the goods made by the seller or producer, in particular by advertising, presentation of the product or the indications on the goods themselves.
- Liability for personal and legal errors is subject to the provisions of the Law governing obligations, unless otherwise provided by this Law.
- A consumer may exercise his rights in kind if he informs the seller of the error within two months of the date on which the error was detected.
- The consumer must describe the error more precisely in the error notice and allow the seller to review the matter.
- An error notice may be communicated by the consumer personally to the seller, of which the seller must issue a certificate, or send it to the shop where the property was purchased, or to the representative of the seller with whom he has concluded the contract.
- The seller shall not be liable for any defects in kind on the goods which show up after two years since the matter was delivered.
- If the subject-matter of a contract between the seller and the consumer is a second-hand item, the seller shall not be liable for any defects in the goods which show up after a year since the item was delivered.
- A defect in things shall be deemed to have existed at the time of extradition if it occurs within six months of extradition.
- The consumer who correctly informed the seller of the defect shall have the right to require the seller to:
– correct the defect in
the goods or – return part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect or
– replace the defective goods with the new defective goods or
– return the amount paid.
- In any event, the consumer shall also have the right to seek compensation from the seller, and in particular to reimburse the costs of the material, spare parts, part, transfer and transport of the products resulting from the fulfilment of the obligations laid down in the preceding paragraph of this Article.
- The consumer’s rights referred to in the first paragraph shall be ex off against the expiry of two years from the date on which he informed the seller of the error in rem.
The order is stored electronically on the provider’s server and accessible to the customer at the company’s headquarters. At the time of purchase, the buyer confirms that he is fully aware of the general terms and conditions of the www.melorinmoda.com and agrees with them. We reserve the right to change and error in prices and written text. We apologize in advance for any errors. As regards possible disputes, both sides are in favor of amicable settlement of disputes.
SAVRINA D.O.O will contact the customer through remote communications in accordance with the ZEKom-1 provisions. SAVRINA D.O.O. may use the buyer’s e-mail address for marketing if it obtains from the buyer of its products or services its e-mail address, provided that it offers the buyer a clear and explicit possibility to refuse, free of charge and simply, such use of his e-mail address at the time that this contact information is obtained and at the time of each communication in the case, that the buyer did not refuse such use from the outset.
SAVRINA D.O.O. does not recognize any IRPS contractor as competent to resolve a consumer dispute that the consumer may initiate under this Law (Article 32 of the ZIsRPS).
Complaints and disputes
Provider SAVRINA D.O.O. complies with the applicable consumer protection regulations and has an effective complaint handling system in place and has a specific person with whom the customer can connect by telephone or by e-mail in case of problems. In case of problems, the buyer can contact 070 211 555 (whatsapp,telegram) for help. The customer may submit a complaint to an electronic email@example.com . The procedure for dealing with a complaint shall be confidential.
The tenderer will confirm within five working days that he has received the complaint and inform the buyer of the progress of the procedure within a further eight days. The provider will do its best to resolve any disputes amicable. If amicable settlement of the dispute is not reached, the court in Ljubljana has exclusive jurisdiction to resolve all disputes between the provider and the buyer.
SAVRINA D.O.O. does not recognize out-of-court dispute resolution.
The provisions of the Code of Electronic Commerce, the Personal Data Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act apply mutatis mutandis to all relationships and rights and obligations not governed by these General Terms and Conditions.
Award of an order
Description of the technical procedure for concluding the contract.
For business purposes SAVRINA D.O.O. collects the following user data:
- first and last name,
- place and country
- phone number,
- password in encrypted format (for registered users)
For security purposes, IP addresses are also collected from which users access the site.